Lil’ Kim’s ex faces charges for ordering six people killed, Justin Bieber says that his upcoming album is inspired by Selena Gomez, Sevyn Streeter has a “don’t say no” policy in her romantic relationships, and more on First Dibs.
- Damion “World” Hardy, Lil’ Kim’s ex-boyfriend and supposed founder of the Cash Money Brothers gang, is on trial for allegedly ordering the deaths of six people. [XXL]
- Justin Bieber told Ryan Seacrest that his relationship with Selena Gomez will be a topic of his forthcoming Kanye West and Rick Rubin-assisted album. [Billboard]
- Jay Z visited NYU and Hostos Community College in the Bronx to talk about TIDAL’s predicted positive impact on the music industry. [Miss Info]
- Sevyn Streeter doesn’t believe in saying “no” to sex with someone you’re dating. [Vibe]
- Louis York performs “Clair Huxtable” for Big Morning Buzz Live.
- Tupac’s biopic has been put on hold. “We’ve got to get it right,” Director John Singleton told XXL. [NME]
- Nicki Minaj’s boobs have healing powers.
- The Backstreet Boys documentary debuts on VH1 today.
[Photo: Getty Images]