A young man is saying that DMX robbed him at a New Jersey gas station early on Easter Sunday, Annie Lennox talks about having her daughter sing as a backing vocalist for her, Rihanna debuts “American Oxygen” live at March Madness Music Festival, and more on First Dibs.
- A 21-year-old man claims that DMX and his posse robbed him of $3,200 at a Newark Exxon station early on Easter Sunday. [NY Daily News]
- Before gearing up for her performance with Hozier at the Grammys, Annie Lennox spoke to Billboard about having her daughter sing as a backing vocalist for her during her PBS special, Annie Lennox: Nostalgia in Concert.
- Rihanna debuted “American Oxygen” on TIDAL yesterday after performing the new R8 track live at March Madness Music Festival.
- Hilary Duff dropped the full version of “Sparks,” co-written by You Oughta Know alum Tove Lo. [Idolator]
- Wyclef performs “Divine Sorrow” on Big Morning Buzz Live.
- Coachella-goers rejoice! You can now go to the bathroom at the festival in permanent stalls. [CoS]
- Madonna wants to post topless photos to her Instagram.
- Passion Pit debuted another song from their forthcoming album Kindred on NPR. Hear “Until We Can’t (Let’s Go)” here.
[Photo: Getty Images]