By Best Week Ever Writer Morgan Evans
Hey Bowlers (that’s Football speak for people who watch the Super Bowl)! Best Week Ever here with a killer recipe guaranteed to make everyone at your party be like “Hey, what’s in this, did you poison this?” and you can say “No man/woman! It’s a dip infused with chips so you can get chips on your chip when you dip your chip! This is the OFFICIAL Best Week Ever DIP! It’s so official we even gave it a hilarious name: “You Gotta Be Chippin’ Me!” Get it? Do you get it?
“You Gotta Be Chippin’ Me!”: The Best Dip Ever
- 1 pkg. (8-oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream (we could make this grosser by using ranch dip)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked bacon or bacon bits
- 2 large bags of ridged chips (one for dip, one for dipping)
- Preheat oven to 400 degres.
- Puree chips in a food processor until chopped up, set half aside.
- Combine your ingredients plus one half of the chopped chips, and spread mixture in a 1-quart baking dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 25 minutes.
- Take out, cool in the fridge
- Add other half of chopped ruffles onto top for a crispy layer