Why are things looking bad for Lindsay Lohan once more? And who just got left out of an impromptu Charlie’s Angels reunion this past weekend? The answers to this, plus a sneak peak of Emma Watson as a bad girl in this morning’s The Scoop.
- It looks like Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth may have officially called off their engagement. Yesterday, Miley left the recording studio without her engagement ring. [MTV News]
- I can’t remember what Lindsay Lohan did this time that’s landed her in court, but she is refusing any plea deal that would send her to jail or rehab for even a few weeks, thus forcing her case to trial. She doesn’t want to take the plea deals because they imply she has been lying about being sober. Yikes. [RadarOnline]
- Reese Witherspoon joined Charlie’s Angels starlets Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz on a girls’ weekend in Mexico last Saturday. Wonder if Lucy Liu feels left out? [US Weekly]
- The first trailer for Sofia Coppola’s new film, The Bling Ring, hit the web today. It features a naughty Emma Watson dancing a lot and stealing things and looks like it might have a lot in common with Spring Breakers. Check it out:
- Joy Behar is leaving The View. Besides Barbara Walters, Behar is the only original cast member who was still on the show. Maybe Debbie Matenopolous would want to come back? [Deadline]
—by Meghan O’Keefe (@megsokay)
[Photo: Getty Images]