This week on Mad Men there was a lot of sexual tension AND regular tension. There were shots fired at man’s eyes and eyes rolled at flirty man. Pete did some digging on Bob, Sally visited boarding school, and Don fell deeper into alcoholism. Creepy Glen the neighbor boy made an appearance and Rosemary’s Baby made it to theaters!!! Will Ted and Peggy’s flirting get in the way of new business?? Is boarding school right for Sally?? And is Bob pulling a fast one on us all, hiding behind his “nice guy” attitude?? Let’s get our miniskirts and thick eye liner on because here are the top ten moments from Mad Men you’ll have the devil’s baby for!
Here we go!
10. The flirting starts to heat up with Ted and Peggy and it’s making everyone roll their eyes.
9. Don stays home in his robe from work for ONCE.
8. As tension builds between Betty and Sally, they go to a boarding school interview. They’ll soon discover that they only hate each other because they’re the same.
7. Ken gets shot in the EYE in Detroit and has to wear an eye patch.
6. Pete does some digging on Bob and it turns out he speaks Spanish, is from West Virginia, and his parents are brother and sister. This guy has A LOT of secrets!
5. As Sally smokes a cigarette with Betty in the car, she lets out quite a statement: “My Father’s never given me anything.” And it hits like a ton of bricks.
4. Pete gets all riled up when his mother visits the office, poops his pants, then slams the door like a big baby.
3. Boarding school girls are huge bitches. When Sally stays the night with them to get to know the school, they make her get cigarettes and booze for them and it turns out, Sally fits right in.
2. Don and Megan go see Rosemary’s Baby at the movie theater.
1. When a guy tries to kiss an unwilling Sally; creepy and possibly amazing Glen punches him for her.
See you next week for the SEASON FINALE of Mad Men!