Stacey Dash has a mouthful for her old pal Kanye West while Zac Efron and his new love interest are taking “Hump Day” very seriously. Here’s all you need to know about what went down in pop culture today.
- Stacey Dash says Kanye West needs to learn about rape. The star of Yeezy’s “All Falls Down” music video railed against the rapper on Fox News’ Outnumbered. [MTV News]
- When Zac Efron wasn’t riding a horse oh-so beautifully on the beach, he and maybe-girlfriend Michelle Rodriguez got sexy on the dance floor. Yes, they’re still on vacation. [Buzzfeed/DailyMail]
- Should we cry now or later? Fans react to a report that Eva Mendes is pregnant with Ryan Gosling’s baby. [OK!]
- Frozen meets Orange is the New Black in an animated mash-up you won’t want to miss. [The Daily Beast]
- The second teaser for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 will definitely leave you terrified.
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- A old video of Angelina Jolie allegedly on heroin has resurfaced. [National Enquirer]
- Robert Downey, Jr. and his wife are having a baby girl. [E!]
- Sorry, Harry Potter fans. Daniel Radcliffe says he’s dunzo playing Harry in the franchise. [USA Today]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]