Team Germany’s Mario Götze makes us all soccer fans, a new leading lady is headed to Bravo, Lena Dunham continues to rule the world, and more you should know on this Tuesday evening.
- In these up, close, and very personal photos, you’ll see World Cup winner Mario Götze is packing a lot more than soccer balls in his shorts. [Popsugar]
- Melrose Place star Lisa Rinna will join the new season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. [E!]
- It looks like there may not be any more potty humor in Kristen Wiig movies, as the actress wants to pursue more serious roles. [Elle]
- As if Lena Dunham couldn’t be any more kick-ass, she announced her national book tour for upcoming release Not That Kind Of Girl. [Splitsider]
- Speaking of the GIRLS creator, when Lena, Emma Stone, and Taylor Swift bake a pie together, it’s as adorable as you’d expect. [People]
- Vanessa Lachey is pregnant with baby number two. And it’s a… [NY Daily News]
- The Office star Angela Kinsey moves from Scranton to South Florida with her new Hulu series The Hotwives of Orlando. Catch her hanging with our very own Jarvis tomorrow at noon to learn more.
- The first photograph of Tracy Morgan since his fatal car crash has been released. [Perez Hilton]
- American Psycho the musical? The novel-turned film is now being adapted into an Off-Broadway production. [Rolling Stone]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]