Emma Stone throws out some fighting words, Selena Gomez gets new ink, and a Real Housewives star admits to plastic surgery. Grab your morning coffee and get ready to be entertained by today’s top stories.
- Cory Monteith’s mother speaks out for the first time since her son’s death. [GMA]
- A Friends reunion? Could it be true?! [Just Jared]
- Emma Stone threw some harsh words at costar Colin Firth on The Late Show, but all in good fun. [Popsugar]
- In honor of our new series Dating Naked, Jimmy Fallon discusses the pros and cons of dating in the nude. [The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon]
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- Selena Gomez gets a very appropriate post-rehab tattoo. [Huffington Post]
- Real Housewives of Orange County star Tamra Barney admits to using face fillers. [TV Guide]
- Penelope Cruz stars in a sexy new film for L’Agent. [The Cut]
- Kourtney Kardashian’s hubby Scott Disick is many things, but who knew romantic was one of them? [Yahoo!]
- True Blood star Anna Paquin made a radical (and badass) change to her hair. [Extra]
- Blake Lively returns as the face of Gucci perfume, looking as gorgeous as ever. [Harper’s Bazaar]
- Jason Sudeikis joins the Jesse Owens biopic, Race. [EW]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]