Miranda Kerr is much too busy to be thinking about silly boys, Nina Dobrev deals with an ex-boyfriend dating her friend, Rob Pattinson laughs off Kristen Stewart’s infidelity, and more to fill you in on this morning.
- Perfect timing? In the middle of this Justin Bieber–Orlando Bloom feud, Miranda Kerr dropped a sexy new ad campaign. [PopSugar]
- “Honestly, who gives a sh–?” — Wise words from Rob Pattinson when asked about K. Stew’s cheating scandal. [US Weekly]
- How is Nina Dobrev coping with her ex Ian Somerhalder dating her friend Nikki Reed? [Hollywood Life]
- NBC anchor Brian Williams reported on his own daughter Allison Williams getting cast as Peter Pan. [NY Daily News]
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- Rob Kardashian joins in on his family’s Twitter bashing of Adrienne Bailon. [CTV News]
- One year later, Maya Rudolph finally reveals her baby’s name and gender. [Perez Hilton]
- Which former Bachelorette runner-up wants to be the next Bachelor? [Naughty But Nice Rob]
- Chris Pratt refers to his biceps as “arm titties.” That is all. [Just Jared]
[Photo Credit: 7 For All Mankind]