Jamie Foxx could be playing (yet another) pop culture icon, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt kick it old school to keep their romance alive, and everything you should know about today’s pop culture news.
- Mike Tyson and Jamie Foxx are “in discussion” about a future biopic on the heavyweight champ. [The Guardian]
- Robert Pattinson encourages you not to annoy anyone on set, because they might pee in your bathtub. [Cosmopolitan]
- Leonardo DiCaprio applauded Orlando Bloom for throwing a punch at Justin Bieber. [Naughty But Nice Rob]
- Fox News host Bob Beckel called Andi Dorfman a “slut.” [ET]
- Nickelodeon released the trailer for its live action movie The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water. [EW]
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are never too busy for love. [Perez Hilton]
- Teen Mom’s Farrah Abraham posted a photo of her grandfather’s open casket on Facebook. [Starcasm]
- Does Anna Kendrick have a hot dog named after her? [Village Voice]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]