Gwyneth Paltrow officially moves on from ex-hubby Chris Martin, Farrah Abraham has a new job, Jamie Dornan is “great at being soft and hard at the same time,” and more news to celebrate the end of your work day.
- Looks like Gwyneth Paltrow is on to the next one: Glee co-creator Brad Falchuk. Did their romance start on set? [Daily Mail]
- Farrah Abraham is working at an Austin strip club for “research.” [E!]
- Screenwriter Kelly Marcel thinks Jamie Dornan deserves an Oscar for his 50 Shades of Grey performance. [US Weekly]
- Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian are missing $50,000 worth of cash and products from their homes. [Naughty Nice Rob]
- JK. Anna Kendrick took to Twitter to say she isn’t dating Game of Thrones star Alfie Allen. [Gossip Cop]
- Courtney Stodden, 19, is engaged to Lost star Doug Hutchison, 59… again. [Huffington Post]
- Winona Ryder is looking fierce in the new Rag & Bone ad campaign. [Elle]
- We’ve missed Kerry Washington since she’s been M.I.A. after the birth of her baby. But now she’s back and as fabulous as ever. [Harper’s Bazaar]
- Happy Birthday, Alfred Hitchcock! A college student put together a super-cut of every one of the director’s cameos in his own films. This. Is. Crazy. [Slate]
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- [Photo Credit: Getty Images]