Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are about to make your hump day a whole lot better, Jennifer Aniston sticks it to the man when it comes to her personal life, Jessica Alba makes a killing with her new company and more of today’s celebrity news.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will shoot “crazy sex scenes” together for an upcoming film By the Sea. [US Weekly]
- The legendary Michael Jordan is astounded by John Federer, whom he watched at the U.S. open last night after the two collaborated on a new shoe. Talk about dream team. [NY Post]
- How did Stephen Colbert react to Gwen Stefani flubbing his name at the Emmys? [ET]
- Jennifer Aniston says her “value as a woman” isn’t measured by motherhood. [Today]
- Central Perk opens in NYC to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the beloved Friends premiere. [Warner Bros]
- Paris Hilton gets paid $350,000 per hour to DJ. Just let that sink in. [Naughty Nice Rob]
- Two years after it’s launch, Jessica Alba’s company Honest is worth nearly $1 Billion. [E!]
- Check out the new trailer for The Song. [YouTube]
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- [Photo Credit: Getty]