The perfect drink for your Labor Day weekend is brought to you by Smirnoff, if you want hair like the Kardashians, you’re in luck, Prince Harry has a new girlfriend and more of today’s celebrity news in Last Lap.
- The Kardashian sisters team up with Farouk Systems to launch their line of hair tools and styling products. [WWD]
- Sorry ladies, Prince Harry has a new leading lady in his life. And they’re already vacationing. [Marie Claire]
- Now that Brad Pitt finally put a ring on it, get a first look at Angelina Jolie’s wedding ring. [US Weekly]
- Shonda Rhimes books a cameo on The Mindy Project. [THR]
- Mean Girls hottie Jonathan Bennett and more Dancing With the Stars. [Hollywood Life]
- Rachael Ray’s show may be in trouble. [Radar Online]
- Glee and Awkward alum Nolan Funk joins the cast of Arrow. [EW]
- After three years, Chelsea Clinton is leaving NBC News. [TV Guide]
- To get you geared up for the holiday, have a refreshing taste of summer with the Strawbasil Splash brought to you by Smirnoff. Simple and delicious, it’s a perfect cocktail for your weekend get togethers. Here’s what you need and how to make it:
1.5 oz. SMIRNOFF SORBET® Light Summer Strawberry
4 oz. Diet lemonade
Garnish: Basil leaf
Muddle the basil in the bottom of the highball glass, add ice, add remaining ingredients, stir and garnish.
[Photo Credit: Smirnoff]