Last week on VH1, legendary comedian Joan Rivers passed away and the world mourned a huge loss. She left behind a loving family, friends and career that paved the way for every female comedian out there today. We will never forget how “a simple girl with a dream” changed the world forever.
- Joan Rivers died on September 4th at 1:15 pm at Mount Sinai Hospital. [VH1]
- Colleague and close friend Kelly Osbourne released a statement on the death of her biggest inspiration. [VH1]
- Lena Dunham honored Rivers in a tweet that the late comedian would’ve thought was funny. [VH1]
- Watch every Joan Rivers film streaming on Netflix right now. [VH1]
- You can still go shopping on a budget this weekend in remembrance of the fashion queen. [VH1]