Khloe Kardashian’s latest relationship got “too heavy” too fast, Chloë Grace Moretz validates those dating rumors with some sweet words, Britney Spears spills on Zoe Saldana’s pregnancy, and more of today’s First Dibs.
- A source says Khloe Kardashian needed to take a “step back” from “needy” rapper boyfriend French Montana. [US Weekly]
- Chloë Grace Moretz reveals what she loves about David and Victoria Beckham’s son Brooklyn Beckham, including him being “passionate about what he wants.” [Teen Vogue]
- Kylie Jenner was spotted leaving a dinner date with rapper Tyga. [Entertainment Wise]
- Britney Spears reveals that Zoe Saldana is having twins. [Vogue]
- Last night’s Fashion Rocks event was a parade of A-list celebs, including J.Lo and her ridiculously toned legs. [CBS]
- Chris Pratt is hosting the Saturday Night Live season premiere on September 27 with musical guest Ariana Grande. [Vulture]
- This hilarious viral YouTube video explains why Starbucks baristas spell your name wrong. [Gothamist]
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- Joe Manganiello reveals what to expect from Magic Mike XXL. [Yahoo!]
- Kim Kardashian tells Ellen Degeneres exactly how many kids she wants with Kanye West. [OK!]
- The Television Critics Association has named Fox’s Gotham the “most promising” new Fall TV show. [EW]
- Keanu Reeves joins Roland Emmerich to work on the show New Angeles. [Empire]
[Photo Credit: Splash News]