Angelina Jolie’s own experience with breast cancer has inspired women to get themselves tested, Kendra Wilkinson cries to Hank Baskett about his affair, Amy Adams is already getting Oscar buzz, and more of today’s First Dibs.
- Since Angelina Jolie went public with her preventive double mastectomy, the number of British women getting breast-cancer gene tests has doubled. [Marie Claire]
- A sobbing Kendra Wilkinson confronted husband Hank Baskett about his affair on camera. [Radar Online]
- The Big Eyes trailer has people talking about another Oscar nomination for Amy Adams. [Huffington Post]
- A post promoting the iPhone 6 appeared briefly on Joan Rivers’ Facebook page, resulting from a pre-negotiated deal with Apple. [TMZ]
- The first person to make the iPhone 6 purchase in Australia accidentally dropped it during an interview.
- Are The View co-hosts Rosie O’Donnell and Nicolle Wallace off to a rocky start already? [E!]
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s method of bringing her kids to school is under scrutiny. [NY Post]
- Prince Harry makes us swoon yet again by being adorable with a five-year-old girl. [Today]
- Watch Jason Segel freak out over a “naked” man on Ellen. [Gossip Cop]
Why so scared, Jason? When it comes to his own nudity, the Sex Tape star is fearless, having dropped trou in numerous films. Watch him talk about getting intimate on camera, and reveal his favorite sex position, below.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]