Idris Elba answered fans questions during his Reddit AMA, the cast of D2 celebrates film’s 20th anniversary, Amber Heard becomes the latest celeb targeted by nude photo hackers, and more in today’s Last Lap.
- During a Reddit AMA, Idris Elba revealed his favorite scene from The Wire (“When I tell Avon that I killed D’Angelo”) and that he would “absolutely” love to play James Bond. [IndieWire]
- Viola Davis has responded to comments that she’s somehow less beautiful than Halle Berry or Kerry Washington. [E!]
- The cast of D2: The Mighty Ducks reunited for the film’s 20th anniversary and posted tons of great photos to Instagram. [Uproxx]
- Amber Heard, Rihanna, and Gabrielle Union join the long list of female celebs targeted in the latest nude photo hacking spree. [The Daily Beast]
- Charlo Greene, a local Alaskan TV reporter, caused a frenzy when she blurted, “f— it, I quit,” live on the air.
- Bryan Singer has been confirmed to direct X-Men: Apocalypse. [Coming Soon]
- Want to stuff some dollars into Channing Tatum’s g-string? Now you can, thanks to a contest that will put one lucky fan in the audience during the filming of his striptease for Magic Mike XXL. [NewNowNext]
- The fallout over the New York Times article calling Shonda Rhimes an “angry black woman” continues with 30 of her stars weighing in. [THR]
- Former Skins’ star Jack O’Connell is all grown up in a new photo shoot for NYT’s T magazine. [NYT]
We’re pleased Elba is making his desire to play Bond known, but we’ve been campaigning to get him into a 007 suit for months.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]