Cara Delevingne will be sure to have the October Allure issue flying off the racks, Lindsay Lohan has an idea for a Mean Girls sequel, Sarah Hyland secures a restraining order against her ex, and more of today’s First Dibs.
- Cara Delevingne takes it all off for Allure’s annual Best of Beauty issue. [Huffington Post]
- Lindsay Lohan has a Desperate Housewives-inspired idea for the Mean Girls sequel. [Cosmopolitan]
- Sarah Hyland gets a restraining order against her ex-boyfriend Matthew Prokop. [E!]
- A woman sues the Frozen producers, claiming the film is plagiarized from her 2011 autobiography Yearnings of the Heart. [THG]
- Leonardo DiCaprio spoke at the U.N. Climate Summit about climate change. [MSNBC]
- We know you can’t wait to see Chris Pratt on the season premiere of SNL, but hopefully these adorable promos will help hold you over. [Vulture]
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner both react to their parents’ divorce on Instagram. [Gossip Cop]
- After gaining millions of subscribers in Europe, Netflix sets its sights on launching more locations. [THR]
- Vin Diesel gets emotional while sharing Fast & Furious 7 stills with Paul Walker on Facebook. [MTV]
- Check out your Backstage BFF Ellie Lee kick it with Clark Gregg.
- Kelly Osbourne gives advice to her 19-year-old self including: “Self-love comes first.” [Marie Claire]
- When it comes to the nude photo leak, Jenny McCarthy isn’t playing. [Naughty but Nice Rob]
- Ellen DeGeneres has her way with Matthew McConaughey’s Lincoln ad.
[Photo Credit: Allure]