Lindsay Lohan’s Speed-the-Plow is off to a rough start, Liam Neeson joins Morgan Freeman and Mark Wahlberg in Ted 2, Derek Jeter will officially say goodbye to Yankee Stadium tonight, and more in today’s First Dibs.
- Lindsay Lohan was apparently “a disaster, unprepared, nervous” trainwreck in her debut performance of Speed-the-Plow in London’s West End. [TMZ]
- Liam Neeson makes a furry friend by joining the Ted 2 cast. [MTV]
- MLB veteran Derek Jeter will play his last game at Yankee Stadium tonight. Tickets on StubHub are going for as high as $15,225. [ESPN]
- Khloe Kardashian posts a picture of herself proudly workin’ on her fitness. Is this breakup revenge on French Montana? [Life & Style]
- Rob Schneider has been dropped by State Farm because of his anti-vaccine views. [Washington Times]
- Despite rumors, Mila Kunis isn’t planning to give birth at home. [Gossip Cop]
- Does Andy Samberg get personal tech help from Mark Zuckerberg? Watch the video below to find out.
- The new InTouch cover story reads: “Nasty $250M Divorce” about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Is it complete BS? [THG]
- Director Max Joseph says Zac Efron is the “furthest thing from a prima donna.” [Just Jared]
- ESPN has suspended Bill Simmons for three weeks over his criticism of NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. [Deadspin]
[Photo Credit: Splash News]