HBO sets its sight on Rachel McAdams as a new female lead, Kim Kardashian is aggressively shoved at Paris Fashion Week, George Clooney’s wedding is shutting down a city, and more in today’s Last Lap.
- HBO has offered Rachel McAdams the lead female role opposite Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughn in True Detective. [Variety]
- Kim Kardashian was straight up tackled in a scary new video from Paris Fashion Week. [TMZ]
- George Clooney’s wedding is shutting down the city of Venice. Would you expect otherwise? [Gossip Cop]
- Columbus Short is throwing a Scandal season premiere party. Awkward?
- Rumor has it some of Jennifer Lopez’s ex-boyfriends are teaming up to write a tell-all book about her. [Naughty but Nice Rob]
- Sofia Vergara ran into her ex-fiance Nick Loeb and there are awkward photos of the encounter. [Perez Hilton]
- Nick (Ben Affleck) and Amy (Rosamund Pike) meet in the first Gone Girl clip. [Vanity Fair]
- In a recent interview, Lindsay Lohan said she “[would] like to be married and have children and hopefully be at the Oscars” within the next five years. [THG]
- Whoops! Jessica Simpson accidentally showed her clip-in hair extensions at LAX. [E!]
- Kourtney Kardashian flaunts her growing baby bump in a tiny black bikini. [US Weekly]
[Photo Credit: Getty]