Rihanna may have to brush up her acting skills, Jesse Tyler Ferguson admits to being caught with gay porn, Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O’Donnell duke it out, and more in today’s Last Lap.
- The producers of the next James Bond movie have apparently approached Rihanna about a cameo. [Naughty but Nice Rob]
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson claims he came out at age 14 when his dad found his gay porn. [US Magazine]
- Whoopi Goldberg is “sick of [Rosie O’Donnell’s] shit” on the set of The View. [Daily Mail]
- Matt Bomer joins Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe for the ’70s action movie Nice Guys. [Deadline]
- John Cusack compares Hollywood to a whorehouse. [E!]
- Live with Kelly and Michael host Michael Strahan announced his role in the upcoming film Magic Mike XXL.
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- David and Jason Benham, whose HGTV show was canceled, compare themselves to ISIS victims. [Opposing Views]
- Anthony Anderson stopped by Big Morning Buzz Live and told us what he calls Laurence Fishburne on the set of Black-ish.
[Photo Credit: Island Def Jam]