Charlie Sheen allegedly tried to attack his dentist, Adam Sandler and Netflix join forces to create multiple original movies, The Real Housewives of Atlanta announces its season seven cast, and more of today’s First Dibs.
- Charlie Sheen allegedly pulled a knife out on a dentist when he was about to be put under. He may have been under the influence of cocaine at the time. [NY Post]
- Adam Sandler will star in and produce four original Netflix films. [Vanity Fair]
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta season seven cast has some new girls on the block. [US Weekly]
- Matthew McConaughey revisits his We Are Marshall days and pumps up the University of Texas football team. [TMZ]
- Teresa Giudice pulls out all the stops in a last minute effort to avoid jail time. [Perez Hilton]
- Anne Hathaway says fame “fucked [her] up for a really long time.” [Huffington Post]
- Dakota Fanning stars in Effie Gray, an original screenplay written by Emma Thompson. [Variety]
- Neil Patrick Harris envisions Gone Girl as a musical. [Moviefone]
- In honor of Gilmore Girls hitting Netflix, Tony winner Jessie Mueller covers the show’s theme song. [BuzzFeed]
- Maya Rudolph and Danny Glover will lead in Diego Luna’s Mr. Pig. [Variety]
- Your dream job to co-host alongside Nick Lachey on Big Morning Buzz Live awaits you.
- [Photo Credit: Getty Images]