Teresa Giudice and her husband face major prison sentences, Johnny Depp is getting his iconic red bandana ready, Ellen Pompeo welcomes a baby girl, and more in today’s Last Lap.
- Teresa Giudice has been sentenced to 15 months in prison for tax fraud and her husband Joe has been sentenced to 41 months. [E!/Huffington Post]
- Pirates of the Caribbean 5 will begin shooting in Australia early next year. [Screen Rant]
- Ellen Pompeo and her husband Chris Ivery welcome their baby girl, Sienna May via surrogate. [E!]
- The ex-headmaster of a Christian school files a lawsuit against Nicholas Sparks, calling him a “racist, homophobic, anti-semite.” Sparks’ lawyer says the claims are “completely ludicrous and offensive.” [TMZ
- Prince William and Kate Middleton discuss taking legal steps against paparazzo. [Yahoo!]
- Tom and Jerry cartoons are labeled as “depict[ing] some ethnic and racial prejudices” on Amazon. [The Wrap]
- Kendra Wilkinson says she and Hank Baskett are “working on things” despite an alleged affair. [Access Hollywood]
- HBO and Starbucks will hold a free concert with a star-studded line up to honor American veterans. [Variety]
- Jack Rico tells us everything we need to know about fall TV and movies on Big Morning Buzz Live.
[Photo Credit: Splash News]