Amanda Bynes is engaged, get your first look at Michael C. Hall as Hedwig, the cast of Sex and the City tweet about the possibility of a new movie, and Saturday Night Live was accused of stealing a sketch. All that and more in today’s Last Lap.
- Amanda Bynes says she’s engaged to her 19-year-old boyfriend named Caleb. [InTouch]
- Amid rumors there’s going to be a Sex and the City 3, the cast tweeted their excitement about possibly doing it. [US Weekly]
- Get your first look at Michael C. Hall as the East German trans rocker in Hedwig and the Angry Inch.
- Saturday Night Live has been accused of stealing a sketch from the Groundlings. [THR]
- Watch the American Horror Story: Freak Show cast spill secrets from the set. [New Now Next]
- French actor Gerard Depardieu revealed in his new autobiography that he used to be a gay prostitute. [The Backlot]
- Fall TV may have found its first bust of the season. Mulaney flopped when it premiered on Sunday. [Vulture]
- The biggest twist in Gone Girl just may be Tyler Perry’s superb acting. [The Daily Beast]
- There’s a Bob’s Burgers porn parody and one (un)lucky writer watched all 31 minutes of it. [Jezebel]
- Watch Ellie Lee flirt with celebs:
[Photo: Getty/Hedwig and the Angry Inch]