Asics transports an old New York City subway car cross-country for its flagship store, Neve Campbell is expecting, 7th Heaven actor Stephen Collins admits to child molestation and more in First Dibs.
- Asics is opening a flagship store in Times Square and shut down 42nd Street to move an old subway car that was found in the Mohave Desert into the building. After three hours, two fork lifts, and dozens of construction workers, it was installed. The store opens this month on 42nd St. between Broadway and 6th Avenue.
- 7th Heaven actor Stephen Collins has admitted to several instances of child molestation during a conversation with his ex-wife Faye Grant. [USA Today]
- Neve Campbell is pregnant with her second child with longtime boyfriend JJ Feild. [US Weekly]
- Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon recently met up in Central Park with the two were promoting projects in New York City to tell their kids about filming Cruel Intentions together. [MStar News]
- J.K. Rowling has been keeping fans guessing with a series of cryptic tweets about a new screenplay she’s working on — most likely related to the Harry Potter spinoff, Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them. [THR]
- Real Housewives star Teresa Giudice breaks her silence on her sentencing. During a special interview on Watch What Happens Live she claims her lawyer didn’t “fight for me.” [E!]
- Kerry Washington has set her sights on a new rom-com, Is He the One, directed by Malcolm D. Lee (The Best Man). [Vulture]
- Here’s your proposal of the day: Audience member Benjamin gets down on one knee to ask Justin to marry him while visiting Ellen.
- Ryan Murphy and husband David Miller have welcomed their second child. [New Now Next]
[Photo Credit: VH1]