Robert Downey, Jr. says Iron Man 4 just might finally happen, Lea Michele learns what it’s like to be dissed by Jessica Lange, and Marc Jacobs is all about Grindr. All that and more in Last Lap!
- Robert Downey, Jr. confirms Iron Man 4 is happening. [Just Jared]
- Speaking of Downey, he made some surprising admissions during his Reddit AMA. [EW]
- Lea Michele was brutally dissed and dismissed when Jessica Lange ignored her at the red carpet for American Horror Story: Freak Show’s premiere. [Gawker]
- Jennifer Garner admits that Ben Affleck’s Batman diet caused her to gain weight. [US Weekly]
- Are the X-Men returning to TV? Sources confirm a series is in discussion. [E!]
- Today, FX announced its order of Ryan Murphy’s American Crime Story miniseries, ACS: The People v. O.J. Simpson. [FX]
- A look back at male nudity in Hollywood: Here are 23 instances of the good, the bad, and the Kevin Bacon. [Frontiers]
- Fashion designer and part-time actor Marc Jacobs opened up about Louis Vuitton, dating porn stars, and going on Grindr. [Paper]
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson made a surprise return appearance to WWE Raw to find out “what is cooking.” [E!]
- In other dieting news, which star “throws pancakes against the wall” to keep her weight down?