Gwyneth Paltrow addressed Martha Stewart’s comments that the GOOP founder should stick to acting, Jessica Chastain reveals she was bullied as a child, Bill Murray sings Bob Dylan, and more in today’s First Dibs.
- Gwyneth Paltrow responds to Martha Stewart’s recent diss: “If I’m really honest, I’m so psyched that she sees us as competition.” [E!]
- Jessica Chastain admits she was bullied and called “ugly” as a kid. [Glamour]
- Now Robert Downey, Jr. is saying he won’t be in Iron Man 4, but is planning to do “other stuff” with Marvel. [THR]
- Nick Cannon has reportedly covered up his “Mariah” tattoo amid rumors of a divorce. [US Weekly]
- While hanging out with Jimmy Fallon, Kristen Stewart talks about how she rescued a dog on the set of Camp X-Ray.
- Casey Affleck has signed on to be the lead in Boston Strong, a film about the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing. [Coming Soon]
- Ahead of the premiere of The Walking Dead on Sunday, Oct. 12, AMC has renewed the show for a sixth season. [Vulture]
- Wentworth Miller makes his debut as Captain Cold on the next episode of The Flash. [NNN]
- 7th Heaven actress Sarah Goldberg passed away at the age of 40. [Daily Mail]
- Watch Bill Murray sing Bob Dylan in a clip from his new film, St. Vincent.
- Pretty Little Liars star Shay Mitchell reveals the stories behind her Instagram photos on Big Morning Buzz Live.