- Shia LaBeouf publicly apologizes for spitting on a cop on the Ellen Degeneres Show and tries to explain his bad boy behavior. [E!]
- Amanda Bynes says her father abused her, retracted her statement and blamed it on a “microchip in [her] brain” on Twitter. [Page Six]
- After five years of marriage, Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Phaedra Parks calls it quits with hubby Apollo Nida. [US Weekly]
- On Big Morning Buzz Live, we find out how well Sharon Leal knows her sexy Addicted co-stars Tyson Beckford, William Levy and Boris Kodjoe. That is one lucky woman.
- Colin Kaepernick of the San Francisco 49ers was fined $10k by the NFL for wearing Beats by Dre headphones. [The Big Lead]
- Shark Tank’s Robert Herjavec dishes on his best investment to date. [People]
- The Jim Henson Company is working on a sequel to 1986’s Labyrinth. [io9]
- Skip the apple picking this weekend and indulge in Campari’s smooth and spiced cocktail, the Big Apple Boulevardier. Here’s what you need and how to make it.
1 oz. Campari
1 oz. Wild Turkey 101 Rye
1 oz. Apple-spiced Vermouth & Port Infusion
Stir ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass, garnish with an orange peel.
- [Photo Credit: Campari]