- Kristen Stewart thinks it’s “really ridiculous” to say you’re not a feminist. [E!]
- At New York Comic-Con, the very first footage of Marvel’s new Netflix series Daredevil premiered. [io9]
- Katie Holmes will return as First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis in the miniseries The Kennedys: After Camelot. [ET]
- Matthew Broderick is totally fine with Robert Downey, Jr. reaching out to his ex, and Broderick’s wife, Sarah Jessica Parker. [US Weekly]
- If you haven’t watched this vintage Dinner for Five video featuring Jennifer Garner (who was married to Scott Foley at the time) and Ben Affleck (who was engaged to Jennifer Lopez) you need to now. Jen hopelessly gazes into Ben’s eyes while the actor remains completely unfazed. Awk-ward. [Hollyscoop]
- James Franco will soon have a coloring book dedicated to him. [Metro]
- Billy Eichner is sounding off at Burger King for ripping off his act. [Uproxx]
- Bill Hader made our weekend by returning to Weekend Update as Stefon on SNL. [Slate]
- The Shamless, season 5 trailer “New Neighbors, Old Hoods” premiered yesterday.
- Is Garfi the Cat the new Grumpy Cat? [THG]
- Check out these rare, vintage photos of a young Barbra Streisand. [New York]
- On Big Morning Buzz Live Cary Elwes reveals how Billy Crystal got him banned from the set of The Princess Bride.
[Photo Credit: Getty]