Kanye West doesn’t approve of Scott Disick’s behavior, Robert Downey, Jr. takes over the Marvel universe, Amy Poehler breaks her silence on her divorce, and more of today’s First Dibs.
- Lord Disick isn’t getting the royal treatment from Yeezus, as the rap star thinks he’s extremely disrespectful to girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian. [Hollywood Life]
- Robert Downey, Jr. joins Chris Evans in Captain America 3, set to release May 2016. [The Guardian]
- Amy Poehler finally opens up about her divorce from Will Arnett and says: “Getting a divorce really sucks!” [Daily Mail]
- Mindy Kaling responds to the negative backlash from Danny attempting anal sex in The Mindy Project. [US Weekly]
- Abercrombie and Fitch releases anti-bullying shirts as part of their re-brand. [Vogue]
- Kate Upton stuns in a first look at Bobbi Brown’s holiday campaign. [E!]
- Jessica Biel and hubby Justin Timberlake share a rare picture of themselves with fans. [Extra]
- Amanda Bynes is being held for psychiatric help for another two weeks. [Gawker]
- Thanks to his nude scene in This Is Where I Leave You, Kristen Bell had the lovely pleasure of shaving husband Dax Shepard’s butt. That’s love. [Gossip Cop]
- Seth Rogen ran into the man who canceled NBC’s Freaks and Geeks and wanted to tell everyone about it. [CinemaBlend]
Last night I was in a room with the dude who cancelled Freaks and Geeks. And yes, I did totally call him out on it.
— Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen) October 12, 2014
- Does Zac Efron already have a new lady friend? [Just Jared]
- Bill Murray is about to make your Christmas dreams come true. [EW]
- Humans of New York photographer Brandon Stanton shares some photos from his new book Little Humans and lets us in on how he approaches the busy people of New York for his projects.
- [Photo Credit: Getty]