The First Lady asks us to “turnip” for what, former True Blood showrunner Mark Hudis is on to scripting his next TV project, a Real Housewife of Orange County has some fighting words for her former costar, and more of today’s First Dibs.
- Michelle Obama dances to “Turnip for What” in an awkward Vine video we just can’t stop watching. [Time]
- The CW is developing a TV remake of 2006’s The Illusionist with the help of True Blood’s former showrunner, Mark Hudis. [THR]
- Former Real Housewives star Gretchen Rossi called her co-star Tamra Barney the “biggest lying, manipulating, conniving, narcissistic sociopath” on Watch What Happens Live last night. Damn. [E!]
- Martha Stewart is relentless as ever with her recent Gwyneth Paltrow disses. [TV Guide]
- Claire Danes teaches the Cookie Monster how to make a diagram on Sesame Street. [Vulture]
- Are Teresa and Joe Giudice already living separate lives before serving their time in prison? [THG]
- More drama for another Real Housewives star. Adrienne Maloof opens up about her divorce and returning to the show without ex-husband Paul Nassif. [TooFab]
- Sarah Michelle Gellar isn’t feeling #NoBraDay to raise breast cancer awareness. [Just Jared]
- On Big Morning Buzz Live, Chris Jericho spills on his book The Best in the World and who fan-girled out over his movie MacGruber.
[Photo Credit: @TheWhiteHouse]