Ryan Gosling plans his return to the big screen, Christian Bale is the next actor to take on Steve Jobs, actress Elizabeth Peña passed away, and more of today’s First Dibs.
- Ryan Gosling has meetings with Marvel, Warner Brother, and Summit about joining their upcoming action flicks. [THR]
- Christian Bale is playing apple co-founder Steve Jobs in a new Sony biopic. [Variety]
- Actress Elizabeth Peña died at 55 years old of natural causes. [E!]
- The Walking Dead season five premiere pulled in record-breaking ratings. [Moviefone]
- Sex and the City writers respond to Chris Noth’s comment on Carrie Bradshaw being a “whore.” [Cosmopolitan]
- Robin Thicke threw himself a “divorce party” with Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hardy, and a bunch of models. [Page Six]
- Diehard Kansas City Royals fan Paul Rudd invites fans to his mom’s house to celebrate the team’s advancement to the World Series. [KMBC]
- BET’s The Real Husbands of Hollywood will reference Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey’s split. [Celebuzz]
- Emma Stone and Jimmy Fallon can’t keep it together when playing “Box of Lies.” [Vulture]
- Check out the poster for Jennifer Lopez’s upcoming erotic thriller The Boy Next Door. [Daily Mail]
- If you don’t remember Ashley Parker Angel, allow this shirtless photo to jog your memory. [Just Jared]
- Chelsea Handler and Sarah Silverman dress up as Thelma and Louise and it’s perfect. [People]
- Star magazine falsely reports that Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson are hitting a “rough patch.” [Gossip Cop]
- On Big Morning Buzz Live, Miranda Cosgrove revealed her first kiss was on the iCarly set.
[Photo Credit: Splash News]