Tori Spelling is hospitalized during a health scare, Bethenny Frankel isn’t quite done with reality TV, Tyra Banks has (yet another) daily talk show coming to ABC, and more in today’s Last Lap.
- Tori Spelling was reportedly hospitalized and quarantined for pneumonia, not ebola. [US Weekly]
- Tyra Banks’ new show The F.A.B. (Fun And Beautiful) has been cleared for a fall 2015 launch by ABC. [Deadline]
- Bethenny Frankel announced she’s officially returning to The Real Housewives of New York. [Huffington Post]
- Marcel the Shell just made a comeback, guys.
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- Marla Sokoloff is expecting her second baby with her husband and musician Alec Puro. [People]
- Jay Leno receives the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor. [E!]
- Top Chef alum Spike Mendelsohn talks late night snacks with the Big Morning Buzz Live crew.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]