Celebrities honor the late Oscar de la Renta, Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds make us even more jealous of their lives (yup, that’s actually possible), Teresa Giudice wants her prison time to be like Orange Is the New Black and more of today’s First Dibs.
- Fashion legend Oscar de la Renta passed away at 82. [Forbes]
- Blake Lively flaunts her baby bump, this time with her man by her side, and they’re basically perfect in every way. [Perez Hilton]
- Teresa Giudice requested to go to the Danbury federal prison in Connecticut, which inspired Orange Is the New Black. You can imagine how that went down… [E!]
- Jennifer Garner made a moving speech about sexism during last night’s Elle Women in Hollywood event. And yes, everyone you love was there. [E!/PopSugar]
- Bryan Cranston has his own way of dealing with the mom in Florida who protested the Toys R Us Breaking Bad toys. [USA Today]
“Florida mom petitions against Toys ’R Us over Breaking Bad action figures.” I’m so mad, I’m burning my Florida Mom action figure in protest — Bryan Cranston (@BryanCranston) October 20, 2014
- Zac Efron jams out with Alesso on set of the “DJ movie” We Are Your Friends. [Dancing Astronaut]
- After HIV testing, the porn production moratorium has been lifted. [Huffington Post]
- Russian tennis official Shamil Tarpischev has been suspended for a year for referring to Venus and Serena Williams as “the Williams brothers.” [USA Today]
- The Big Morning Buzz Live crew allows us to relive that really awkward moment from Family Feud. You know which one.