While Kris Jenner’s new cookbook In the Kitchen With Kris: A Kollection of Kardashian-Jenner Family Favorites gives us the recipes to Kris’ pumpkin bread, chicken soup and more comfort foods—what the business mogul has really shown us over the years is what it takes to dominate life. She is the backbone to the ever-so-strong Kardashian-Jenner klan, the driving force behind Kim Kardashian’s success and the family’s businesses—thus making the term “momager” Webster-worthy.
After 10 years of reality show ups and downs, Kris has always come out on top with grace. Cheers (with white wine, obviously) to having it all and enjoying the ride regardless of the khaos along the way. You’re just a few over-bookings and speakerphone chats away from being top-notch momager status: Kris Jenner style.
Kris Jenner’s Life Recipe:
- A glass (or two, or three) of wine
- Own 3+ clothing boutiques
- Crack the whip
Because with that many people in your family, who else would get everyone’s asses in line?
- Exercise YOLO mentality frequently
- Shed a tear
It’s virtually impossible to hold it together all of the time, even if your kids will roll their eyes at you when you burst out crying randomly like while out to eat. Fierce momagers are human too.
- Throw your daughter a bridal shower against her wishes
Because she’ll end up thanking you for all of the memories, and by memories we mean Instagram-worthy moments.
- Take part in any and every embarrassing exercise class that you can
- Deal with whatever shit hits the fan
- “Accidentally” sell your daughter’s private calendar to the public
- Overbook your kids
- Tell your kids about these “accidents” via speaker phone
- Set up your own semi-nude photo shoot
- Laugh off the haters
Sometimes, even after a little wine, you could really just use a good laugh to clear your mind of those ridiculous rumors. #HiHater.
And if you follow all of these steps, your kids will think of you like this in no time…[Photo Credit: Getty/E!]