Sarah Jessica Parker revisits Carrie Bradshaw’s apartment (and pisses off the current residents while doing so), Matthew McConaughey’s little princess stole the show at the American Cinematheque Awards, Cobie Smulders has a bun in the oven and more First Dibs.
- Sarah Jessica Parker returns to Carrie Bradshaw’s NYC apartment for a photo shoot promoting her new shoe collection, but the owners say they’re tired of the “frenzied fan attention.” [Cosmopolitan]
- 4-year-old Vida Alves McConaughey proved to be a daddy’s girl when McConaughey was honored with the American Cinematheque Award last night. [Channel 24]
- Cobie Smulders and Taran Killam are expecting their second baby together. [TV Guide]
- Robert Downey, Jr. did what on set?! This may or may not change your view on him forever. [Life & Style]
- Django Unchained star Daniele Watts and her boyfriend were charged for having sex in a car. [Daily Mail]
- As a Washington Redskins fan, Matthew McConaughey doesn’t back the decision of changing the team’s name. [Sporting News]
- Kris Jenner will not be extending her momager duties to Selena Gomez. [Naughty but Nice Rob]
- Kendra Wilkinson throws Hank Baskett out of her house in an exclusive Kendra on Top clip. [People]
- Teresa Giudice $250,000+ for a pre-prison Christmas special airing on Bravo. [THG]
- Bill Murray gives his two cents on Tinder on Jimmy Kimmel Live. [Vulture]
- The beautiful Scott Foley puts his Scandal knowledge to the test.
[Photo Credit: @sjpcollection]