Kristen Stewart is going on an acting hiatus, Marvel’s newest trailer is leaked early, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin share a sweet embrace and more of today’s First Dibs.
- Kristen Stewart is taking a (much needed?) break from acting to make art in downtown LA. [US Weekly]
- Marvel releases Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer a week early after a bootleg version leaked online. [Time]
- Are Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin rekindling their flame while Jennifer Lawrence buys a new $7 million bachelorette pad? [Just Jared/JJ]
- Melissa Rivers inherits over $100 million from her late mother Joan Rivers. [US Weekly]
- Spotted: Kristen Wiig and her ex Fabrizio Moretti on a dinner date. [Page Six]
- Anna Kendrick, who plays Cinderella in Into the Woods, backs up changes made to the movie. [Vanity Fair]
- Starbucks releases its first new holiday drink in five years, the Chestnut Praline Latte. Basics around the world, rejoice! [BuzzFeed]
- Netflix has released the trailer for its new series, Bloodline. [USA Today]
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- Orphan Black star Tatiana Maslany will hit the broadway stage. [Huffington Post]
- Zach Galifianakis put Brad Pitt in the hot seat, asking the actor about losing his virginity and referncing his ex Jennifer Aniston. Yup, he went there. [Funny or Die]
- Julie Bowen speaks out about her co-star Sarah Hyland’s domestic abuse, saying her role was “grossly overblown.” [Huffington Post]
- Zelda Williams gets a tattoo in memory of her late father Robin. [ET]
- Alison Sweeney is leaving Days of Our Lives. [TV Guide]
- T.I gives us the scoop on working on the Entourage movie.
[Photo Credit: Getty]