Taylor Kitsch confirms his role in True Detective’s second season, Columbus Short gets himself in even more trouble, Kelli Garner is Lifetime’s Marilyn Monroe, and more of today’s First Dibs.
- Taylor Kitsch is “really excited” about being the latest A-lister to join True Detective season 2 and says creator Nic Pizzolatto reminded him of why he wanted to be an actor. [AdWeek]
- Former Scandal star Columbus Short skipped a mandatory court hearing yesterday, causing the judge to issue a warrant for his arrest. [Young Hollywood]
- Kelli Garner has been cast as Marilyn Monroe in Lifetime’s upcoming miniseries. [US Weekly]
- Kim Kardashian played herself on last night’s episode of 2 Broke Girls. [Vulture]
- Russell Brand says he’s “not interested in making money anymore.” Must be nice, huh? [Financial Times]
- Benedict Cumberbatch has a strut as fierce as Yoncé. [Yahoo!]
- Mark Ruffalo hints that Avengers: Age of Ultron could involve some romance for the Hulk. [Moviefone]
- Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell call it quits while Andi Dorfman is probably somewhere pointing and laughing. [Cosmopolitan]
- See the Snooki’s family portrait with newborn daughter Giovanna Marie LaValle. [Us Weekly]
- On Big Morning Buzz Live, Nick Lachey reveals how his band 98 Degrees got its name.
[Photo Credit: Getty]