Marvel continues to dominate the big screen, Ray and Janay Rice don’t find Halloween costumes based on themselves amusing, the evil Vee will not be returning to Orange Is the New Black, and more in Last Lap.
- Marvel announces its nine new films including Black Panther, Inhumans, and the next Thor and Captain America. [Yahoo!]
- Ray and Janay Rice are “praying” for the people making fun of them on Halloween. [TMZ]
- Despite reports, Lorraine Toussaint will not be returning to Orange Is the New Black for season 3. [Just Jared]
- Insurgent, the second installment of Divergent, will be released in 3D. [Yahoo!]
- Is Sleepy Hollow in trouble? [EW]
- Kourtney Kardashian shares her thoughts on the “nerves” that come with the idea of marrying Scott Disick. [E!]
- You can now order Taco Bell from your iPhone or Android with the new app. [FirstWeFeast]
- Daniel Radcliffe is the guy who has it all… except a driver’s license.
[Photo Credit: Marvel]