Lena Dunham knows how to get our attention for a good cause, Chris Rock takes heat after 9/11 jokes, Idris Elba and his member are coming to a Marvel production, and more of today’s First Dibs.
- Lena Dunham goes topless to promote her new Planned Parenthood shirt for the organization’s Action Fund. [Gossip Cop]
- In his opening monologue on SNL this weekend, Chris Rock made jokes about 9/11 and the Boston Marathon bombing. [Daily Caller]
- Idris Elba says he and Tom Hiddleston will make a cameo in Avengers: Age of Ultron. [Yahoo!]
- Lisa Vanderpump gets bitch slapped in the new Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 5 trailer. [US Weekly]
- Jessica Chastain explains why she doesn’t date famous guys: “The fame is not the part of my life that I’m excited about.” [Just Jared]
- Artist AleXsandro Palombo redrew Disney princesses in support of breast cancer awareness. [Cosmopolitan]
- Everyone seems to think Kim Kardashian is pregnant again after she stepped out in this look Saturday night. Do you agree? [Cosmopolitan]
- After being slammed by Shonda Rhimes, Katherine Heigl opens up: “Honestly, I don’t think I am [rude].” [Gawker]
- Amy Poehler is asked about her greatest fears, flaws, and the loves of her life. [Vanity Fair]
- Teresa Giudice is officially over being asked about prison. [US Weekly]
- Sorry, ’90s kids, it looks like retail chain dELiA*s may soon see its final day. [Buzzfeed]
- Kevin Spacey does crazy good impressions on The Tonight Show. [Today]
- Which celebs killed it (literally) with their Halloween costumes this year?
[Photo Credit: @lenadunham, Getty]