Kathy Griffin was offered a big time TV gig, Lupita Nyong’o gets yet another accolade, Jimmy Kimmel is back to pulling Halloween candy pranks on little kids, and more in today’s Last Lap.
- Do you think Kathy Griffin could fill Joan Rivers’ very big and very fabulous shoes on Fashion Police? [Ellen K]
- Lupita Nyong’o stuns as Glamour’s Woman of the Year. [Glamour]
- Jimmy Kimmel’s latest Halloween candy prank video may be his best yet.
- Blake Lively is still beautiful and perfect as a pregnant lady in case you were wondering. [E!]
- In wake of the recent sexual molestation allegations, Lena Dunham cancels two book signings and threatens to take legal action. [Perez Hilton]
- Everyone wants to be Elsa — as seen by the three million + Frozen dresses that have been sold this year. [THR]
- On Big Morning Buzz Live, Joey McIntyre and Rob Lewis air each others’ dirty laundry.
[Photo Credit: Getty]