After two seasons, Lifetime cancels Witches of East End, Sophia Loren explains why she was caught starring at Jayne Mansfield’s nipples in an famous photo, Mama Pope will return to Scandal, and more First Dibs.
- Jenna Dewan Tatum and other Witches of East End stars share their thoughts on the series’ cancellation. [TV Line]
Not enough love in the world for the amazing cast, crew, writers and fans of #WitchesofEastEnd. This has been an incredible journey! I ❤️ U
— Jenna Dewan Tatum (@jennaldewan) November 5, 2014
- Sophia Loren explains her infamous shady, side-eyed look in her photo with Jayne Mansfield. [EW]
- We have not seen Mama Pope’s final day. Actress Khandi Alexander is reportedly returning to Scandal later this season. [EW]
- Starbucks employees are no longer to wear engagement rings, and people aren’t happy about it. [Cosmopolitan]
- Former NFL cheerleader Molly Shattuck has been charged for raping a 15-year-old. [TMZ]
- Robert Downey, Jr. and his wife Susan welcome a baby girl. [Extra]
- Martha Stewart hasn’t been invited to the White House and she’s pissed. [Naughty Gossip]
- Marissa Miller is expecting baby number two, and we have a feeling her Victoria’s Secret body won’t be compromised. [Life & Style]
- Daniel Radcliffe and Chris Pratt should probably just make our lives complete and rap together now. [Yahoo!]
- Spice up your hump day with some tangy chicken wings, as seen on Big Morning Buzz Live.
[Photo Credit: Lifetime]