Meryl Streep belts it out in Into the Woods, Tom Brady scores a role alongside Mark Wahlberg in Ted 2, Adam Pally can’t deny that he made a sex tape, and more First Dibs.
- This new Into the Woods trailer has singing. Take it away Meryl. [Perez Hilton]
- Tom Brady will take his talents to the big screen in Ted 2. [TMZ]
- The Mindy Project’s Adam Pally jokes about the horrible sex tape he made in college. [E!]
- Netflix will adapt A Series of Unfortunate Events into a new TV series. [THR]
- This anti-Victoria’s Secret runway show celebrating “real ’perfect bodies'” at New York Lingeries Fashion Week is nothing short of amazing. [E!]
- This girl makes a pretty convincing case, arguing that Frozen and The Shining are actually the same thing. [Moviefone]
- R.I.P. New Girl intro. You will be missed. [EW]
- Facebook shares its initiative to help fight Ebola. [Time]
- About a Boy hunk David Walton recently stopped by Big Morning Buzz Live and revealed why loves playing a manchild on TV.
[Photo Credit: Disney]