Eva Mendes broadens her fashion expertise, Kelly Ripa makes a bizarre statement about her teen daughter, actress Tasha Smith’s husband gets a restraining order against her, and more in today’s Last Lap.
- Eva Mendes is launching a collection of bridesmaids dresses as an extension of her New York & Company line. Is this preparation in case her and Ryan Gosling tie the knot? [People]
- Apparently, Kelly Ripa doesn’t care if her daughter doesn’t like her, and everyone thinks it’s weird. As they should. [Yahoo!]
- Tyler Perry’s Why Did I Get Married? star Tasha Smith has received a court order to stay two yards from her husband after alleged death threats. [TMZ]
- Robin Williams’ death has been officially ruled as a suicide, with no alcohol or illegal drugs involved. [CNN]
- If you’re dying for the new season of Orphan Black, watch this teaser now.
- Get a first look of Reese Witherspoon as Cheryl Strayed in Wild. [Jezebel]
- ABC’s Selfie is the next casualty of 2014 fall TV. [THR]
- Haley Joel Osment dishes on being part of the Entourage movie.
- [Photo Credit: Getty]