Matt Damon finally hops on the Ben Affleck penis bandwagon, Joseph-Gordon Levitt signs on to play a former NSA contractor, Simpsons co-creator and terminally ill Sam Simon passes on his fortune to help others and more First Dibs.
- Matt Damon finally speaks to seeing Ben Affleck’s penis: “I’ve seen it many times before [Gone Girl].” [Vulture]
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Joseph-Gordon Levitt will play former NSA contractor Edward Snowden in a film directed by Oliver Stone. [Ace Showbiz]
- The Simpsons co-creator Sam Simon passes on his fortune after being diagnosed with terminal colon cancer in 2012. [NBC]
- A dad makes a mini Iron Man costume for his sick, infant son to help him “feel brave.” [Today]
- Fox News host Megyn Kelly accidentally introduced former governor Mike Huckabee as Mike “F—abee.” Woops. [Daily Mail]
- Tom Hanks adds author to his never-ending resumé, with his first published piece in The New Yorker. [Young Hollywood]
- Mark Zuckerberg answers the question we all want to know: what the hell is with those grey t-shirts? [NY Mag]
- Ben Feldman explains why A to Z may be cancelled. [Vulture]
- Elle Fanning undergoes a complete transformation while shooting Three Generations. [Celebuzz]
- Lorde and Jennifer Lawrence meeting was just one of the magical moments from The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 premiere. [MTV]
- Keke Palmer visits Big Morning Buzz Live and tells us about the funniest moment she had with an audience member during Cinderella.
- [Photo Credit: Getty]