Out100 covers include a parade of A-list celebs, Calvin Klein stirs the pot with new “Perfectly Fit” campaign, Jennifer Aniston opens up about her “sweetheart” fiancé, and more in today’s Last Lap.
- Out100 reveals the 20th anniversary covers, featuring Sam Smith, Zachary Quinto, Ellen Page, and Orange Is the New Black star Samira Wiley. [Out]
- Myla Dalbesio, a 27-year-old, “plus-size” model (size 10) is the face of Calvin Klein’s “Perfectly Fit” campaign. “[Calvin Klein] released me in this campaign with everyone else; there’s no distinction,” she said. Preach, girl. [Elle]
- Jennifer Aniston gushes over her man Justin Theroux in the December/January issue of Harper’s Bazaar. [US Weekly]
- USA renews Graceland with a 13-episode third season. [@TVGuideMagazine]
- Alfonso Ribeiro gets support from his Fresh Prince of Bel-Air family on Dancing With the Stars. [US Weekly]
- TNT cancels Franklin and Bash, starring Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar. [THR]
- On Big Morning Buzz Live, Alexandra Shipp gives us the skinny on working with Wendy Williams for Lifetime’s Aaliyah biopic.
[Photo Credit: Out]