Naya Rivera isn’t feeling Kim Kardashian’s bare-bottomed Paper cover as much as the rest of the world, Jennifer Lawrence says the Internet “scorned” her, Anderson Cooper was the target of his own prank, and more First Dibs.
- Glee star Naya Rivera commented on Kim K.’s nude Paper photo on Instagram: “I normally don’t. But…you’re someone’s mother…” Ouch. [Hollywood Life]
- Jennifer Lawrence says she’ll never use social media again after her nude photos spread from a security breach. [E!]
- Anchor Anderson Cooper was punk’d by his co-workers after they messed with his teleprompter to give him an important message. [USA Today]
- Newly-obtained documents suggest that hallucinations could have contributed to Robin Williams’ suicide. [TMZ]
- The first teaser trailer for Divergent follow-up, Insurgent is here.
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- Jennifer Lopez looks better than ever in the new BodyLab campaign. [US Weekly]
- The Big Morning Buzz Live crew discusses which celebs they would actually shell out serious money for.
[Photo Credit: Getty]