A new extended Avengers 2: Age of Ultron trailer is released, Kim Kardashian’s #BreakTheInternet photo shoot was spur of the moment, Heidi Klum goes nude for a holiday campaign, and more in today’s Last Lap.
- More Avengers 2: Age of Ultron footage means more Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson being beautiful.
- Even though it’s accomplishing the task of breaking the Internet, Kim Kardashian’s racy Paper cover wasn’t actually planned. [E!]
- Kim K. should actually watch her back since Heidi Klum is going nude for Sharper Image’s holiday campaign. [US Weekly]
- Kourtney Kardashian has a Breakfast at Tiffany’s-themed baby shower. [Popsugar]
- Al Roker sets out to break a world record. [Gawker]
- Marion Cotillard stuns as the face of Lady Dior. [Perez Hilton]
- Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield is put to the ultimate political terminology test on Big Morning Buzz Live.
[Photo Credit: Marvel]