The hunks of Dawson’s Creek make our teenage selves rejoice, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt make their red carpet debut as Mr. and Mrs. Pitt, Cara Delevingne will not be wearing her angel wings at the VS Fashion Show this year, and more First Dibs.
- This weekend, James Van Der Beek posted a photo with former Dawson’s Creek co-star Joshua Jackson at a party with the caption: “The most pleasant run-ins can happen in the most unexpected places…” Can this happen every weekend? [@USWeekly]
- Brangelina looked as beautiful as ever in their first post-wedding public appearance at the Unbroken premiere in Australia. [E!]
- Models walking in the 2014 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show are confirmed, with no sign of Cara Delevingne or Kendall Jenner. [Harper’s Bazaar]
- In an interview with NPR on Saturday, Bill Cosby refused to discuss his rape allegations. [NPR]
- Steve Carell won’t be stripping down for a Magic Mike installment anytime soon. [E!]
- Jennifer Lawrence opens up about “anxiety” and the dark side of fame. [Huffington Post]
- Lisa Kudrow and Melissa McCarthy brought the laughs at the P.S. ARTS presents 2014 Express Yourself yesterday in Santa Monica. [Just Jared]
- The NFL was hit with random inspections by federal drug agents. [Washington Post]
- The Blacklist’s Ryan Eggold explains a little game he likes to call Whiskey Slap on Big Morning Buzz Live.
[Photo Credit: @vanderjames/Getty]