Emily Blunt responds to Internet buzz regarding her next role, Universal welcomes us back to Jurassic, Ryan Reynolds is pumped to be a dad, and more First Dibs.
- Emily Blunt is down to play Captain Marvel. [Screen Crush]
- Universal released a 20-second Jurassic World teaser, the full-length trailer will premiere during Thursday football on NBC. [E!]
- Ryan Reynolds is ready for daddy duty. “I’m good with diapers, diarrhea and all that kind of stuff because I have lots of nieces and nephews, so I’ve done it all before,” he says. [E!]
- Cameron Diaz attempts to spoof Annie on SNL. [Deadline]
- A French consumer rights group sues Netflix. [THR]
- Monica Lewinsky won’t change her infamous last name. [Page Six]
- Woody Harrelson realizes Chris Hemsworth is Liam Hemsworth’s brother in this video and it’s hilarious. [BuzzFeed]
- Spotted: Jake Gyllenhaal on the NYC subway. [Naughty Gossip]
- Kate Middleton plays matchmaker for her brother-in-law Prince Harry. [Naughty Gossip]
- Idris Elba plans to work on a John Luther-inspired album. [THR]
- The Big Morning Buzz Live team figures out where the grossest spot of a hotel room is.
[Photo Credit: Getty]